Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eyeballs

Lately Scott & I have been wondering if Micah's eyes are going to change. They are bright blue and he has coal black hair. Scott has dark eyes and my eyes are very dark also. As of right now we aren't seeing any dark spots in Micah's eyes so that makes me think they aren't going to change.




Micah does have a good chance he will keep his pretty blue eyes, both my brother and Scotts brother have light eyes. I am going to make a poll and post it to the left of this post. Please feel free to vote and tell me if you think his eyes will change or stay the same.



On a side note, our little constipated baby is no longer having troubles. YAY, that means he isn't fussy anymore and we are all doing much better. He is back to taking the regular amount of formula instead of 2 oz every 2 hours. Hopefully this keeps up and he doesn't get backed up again.

I tried to do a mini-photo session with Micah the other night but as you can tell it didn't go too well. I need a black sheet to get the photos I want. Hopefully sometime this week I can run out to get one. Bandit also decided he wanted his picture taken and kept getting on the sheet with Micah. Very smart, knows where to get the attention. Cousin/Aunt Kerri is willing to make our announcements for us but I need to get a better picture for her, and soon!

No comments: