Monday, August 4, 2008

Enjoyable Weekend

Our 'little old man' is beginning to play with daddy, he started to notice movement much more. The big swing my aunt got for us broke, the mobile/light show up top stopped working and Micah becomes a grouch when the toys don't go anywhere. Looks like it's going to be a trip to Wal-mart for a new swing!

This weekend Grandma and Grandpa C came over to watch Micah for a while so Scott & I could have a 'date night'. We went to watch The Mummy at the theater. It was a pretty good movie, a lot of funny parts. It was nice to get out, just the two of us. Ended up that it takes two people to babysit for us. One for Micah and one for Bandit! They said they enjoyed it though.


I finally got a picture of Micah smiling. It's not the greatest but you can see it now! Nana M was too excited to finally get pictures of him. He wants to play more often and smile up a storm, we just love it.


Well, the fun beginnings! Football practice started today for the area high school teams. This means less time with daddy until about December. Hopefully the team will do well this year and make it to playoffs! Go Patriots.

My job search is still going on. I haven't heard anything from anyone, but hopefully someone will contact me soon. I feel like I'm not getting my message out there clear enough. This is so tough when you have to actually look for a job.

No comments: