Monday, August 11, 2008

My Little Papoose


Well since it's been awhile, I have a lot of catching up to do. This past week was full of relaxation. Micah and I chilled at home most of the week just playing and having fun. He is smiling more and more everyday. Something Scott & I notice is he will giggle in his sleep. He must be dreaming about something but it is a full out all giggle, very cute.

His old swing that Aunt Joy got for us (thanks Aunt Joy) decided to break. It had a mind of it's own. It would swing when it wanted to and then the mobile and light stopped also. When that happened Micah became an old grouchy man and would scream bloody murder at it. So we packed our things and headed to Wal-Mart to buy a new swing. Micah seems to enjoy this one also, only time will tell!
While I was at Sam's buying meat for the next few weeks, I came across the cutest little outfits. I just had to buy one for Micah, do you like it?

Micah has a new nickname, thanks to a few neighbors; Papoose. I took Bandit outside to play with a few of his buddies and decided to take Micah along in his sling. Everyone said he looked like a little papoose in there, so now that is his nickname. He really enjoys the sling, it helps him see the world around him. When he gets really fussy, we put him in and I walk around, calms him right down. I can't believe he is already 2 months old and facing forward, wanting to look around all the time.

Side Note: The job search is still on going. I have sent my resume in a few different places and haven't even had a phone call back from any of them. I'm hoping within the next 5 months I will have a job. Keep me in your thoughts.

No comments: