Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun Firsts!

This weekend was full of a lot of first for Micah. Friday night was his first full night in his crib and he seemed to really enjoying it, sleeping 8 hours for us. I woke up around 1 am freaking out and had to go into his room to make sure he was still breathing. (My Aunt Joy said I would do this but I never believed her, she was right)



Another first is he is beginning to smile for us. Big happy smiles and we love it. They are still hard to get with a picture but I will keep trying. He loves to follow light and smile at them. Another thing he loves to smile at is his daddy. Scott will make faces and sounds then Micah will just smile and coo. There is nothing better in the world than to watch them play.




We had many visitors this weekend. My Aunt, Uncle and their two kids came in from TN on their way to the beach. They also brought my grandparents up to see Micah. It's great that family can come in and see how big he has gotten. Scott's family brought us dinner tonight (Chinese, yum yum) and spent some time. Grandpa C always says "I will see Micah when he is 5 years old and ready for t-ball" (sure) I just had to get a picture of Micah looking up at him thinking "I'm not 5 yet, what happened?" It must be a male thing because he started to grin and coo at Scott's dad also.



Bandit could not be forgotten so Mark took good care of him. Mark has yet to hold Micah but he does come over and give Bandit all the attention he deserves. What a good brother-in-law, always there when our dog needs something! When Mark is over, you can forget about Bandit wanting anything to do with you, they are best buddies.

This week is going to be filled with job hunting. I'm off tomorrow to turn my resume into another place. I'm hoping someone will call me soon, I'm getting very anxious. Keep me in your thoughts as I continue to look for another job.

No comments: