Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Why is it...

when men get sick, it is the end of the world to them? I have to say that Scott is pretty healthy, he only gets the occasional cold every now and then but when he does, you better watch out. He doesn't move or eat ANYTHING. Poor guy has been laying on the couch all day, if he eats anything it just seems to come right back up.

On top of Scott being sick, Micah isn't feeling well either. He must be trying his best to cut that tooth. Everything that comes into reach (including Bandit) he tries to put into his mouth. He is fussy again today but not as bad as the other day. I'm hoping to get one to eat something and the other to keep what he does down! Wish me luck.

Apparently, Micah knows what the camera is. Every time I get it out he smiles and laughs now. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing..... we will find out huh?

No comments: