Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Remembering...

While I was cleaning out my picture folders at work, I stumbled across some old pictures. How time flies after 3 years of being together. We met in the beginning of December 2005. A year later we were married down in Pigeon Forge, TN with our family around us.
A couple of months later, we decided to add to the family. We brought home Bandit, our black pug. This picture is just too cute, I couldn't pass it up. Bandit was only a few months old and it was his first Halloween. Mr. Bumblebee!

Then, what did you know? I was pregnant. Just 1 1/2 years after meeting and 1/2 year after our wedding, we were expecting! I grew and grew until I could grow no more. This is the last picture of me taken, standing up. I don't think I could have gotten any bigger. I must admit, I did great through my pregnancy. Not gaining too much weight (until the swelling started at the end). I loved being pregnant and showing my belly. The only thing that I didn't like about my pregnancy were the zits. I had horrible acne problems during pregnancy, but I'm not complaining!
We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on December 9 and now look at our happy family. I couldn't ask for anything more. They are my world and I am so happy to go wake up to both of them in the morning. Micah has changed me for the better, yet he has no clue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. that's a very funny looking dog. very cute.