Saturday, January 24, 2009

Teething Fun

Our little man has been trying his best to cut his first tooth. Still, nothing, not even a little peak at one yet. He seems to be miserable at times, I just wish I could take the pain away from him. He is still sleeping through the night, like a champ, but during the day he won't get the normal amount of nap time I think he needs. He will have 20-30 minute cat naps here and there. He will wake up VERY cranky, which is not Mr. Micah, at all. He is chewing on everything he can get his little fingers around, including Bandit's tail. (yes mom I caught him before he actually chomped down on it!) This simple fact was the reason I decided to get some teething biscuits. He is chewing his food great, so I figured he could handle one! Well check out the after math of his first one, EVER!
This first picture is his very first bite:
The aftermath, thank goodness it was bath time. As you can see he got it everything, including up his nose! HA



A cute picture just to throw in here:


1 comment:

Hope Williams said...

Aww...he is so cute. Biter biscuits I swear are the messiest thing ever for little ones!!