Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

to my wonderful, amazing and adoring husband! Another year has passed, can you believe it? This time last year, we were expecting, and weren't sure yet of what we were having. A year later Micah is here and is the light of our lives. This time last year we were just getting used to our new house, now it feels like home. Thank you for everything you do for me & Micah. We don't know what we would do without you. I love you and can't wait to see where life is going to take us.


Can you believe it? Micah is 7 months old today. It seems like yesterday that we found out I was pregnant and in the hospital delivering him. He is now rolling over, up on his knees trying to rock back and forth. I give him a week or so and he will be crawling? Really? Scary.... I know.

Micah, thank you for being the light that has shown me so much about who I am. I live every day for you, to make sure you are ok and happy. I hope I can continue to be the best mommy I can be! I love you, too.



No comments: