Saturday, January 17, 2009

Righty or Lefty?

We have all wondered if Micah was going to right handed or left handed. Scott is a lefty and I am a righty, so it could go either way! A couple of Scott's relatives are also left handed. Everyday Micah will change hands, so I am not sure at all which way he will go. Never know, maybe he will be a switcher.



We are almost crawling! YAY but boo.... we would really like to get our new carpet in before he starts to go 100%. I will be working on it this week :) I have tried and tried to get a picture of him up on all 4's but he won't let me. The picture below is the closest one I could snap. He will watch Bandit and Smokey play then get up on all 4, then rock back and forth, trying his hardest but falling shortly after. I give him about 3 weeks and he will crawling after the animals.... eeeek!

No comments: