Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've been tagged....

to tell 6 random things about myself! Here is goes:



1. Our cat, Smokey, was Scott's before we even meet! He is now 'my' cat though, he sleeps on my side of the bed and comes to me whenever he needs something. He only goes to Scott when he wants to attack something, like Scott's forearm!



2. I didn't have a cavity until I was getting ready to go to college!



3. If I get on full-time with the school board as a secretary, there is no use for me to go back to school to finish my degree. (only ups my pay by like $2.00 a day) At least I see no need in it.



4. I am the second oldest of the grandchildren from my dad's side (there are 11) and the youngest from my mother's side (there are 4 of us)



5. Even before I got to the hospital to have Micah, I always had a thought in the back of my head that I would end up having a c-section! My thought ended up being right.



6. I am horribly afraid of getting into a serious car accident. I am always watching out for other drivers.

No comments: