Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bad Blogger

Yes yes I know, I am such a bad blogger. To make it up to you, I have new Micah pictures! Along with a few others.

Halloween was a great experience with Micah, he loved his little outfit (pictures to come, I'm sorry) Everyone just ooohed and aaahed over him.

Micah is starting to reach for things. We have also noticed that he loves to follow objects, mostly Bandit, around. He also loves his little jumper. He will sit in that thing, jump up and down and play with the toys for close to an hour now. He will get so tickled with himself that he has to catch his breath, it's so cute.






Here is a cute picture, he is getting scared easier these days:



A few weekends ago, Scott & I went to Babcock State Park. It was a beautiful early fall day and I got some great pictures. Old Old Crist Mill is just a great place to take pictures and a great West Virginia landmark! The sun was alittle in the way but I made it work. Also, I wish we would have gone just a week early, the fall leaves would have been in full bloom and not on the ground.



Note: So I am back to work at Interior Concepts, but I am also still a sub-secretary with the schools. Hopefully it won't take too long to get on full-time! We can only pray.

2 comments:

Katie Ann said...

I tagged you!!!

Kelly said...

I love that shot of Micah- sooo adorable! You need to post more pictures of him :o)