Saturday, June 27, 2009

Work, Tastefully Simple, Photographs......

and more! I wouldn't give it up for anything. I love my job, I love selling Tastefully Simple and meeting new amazing woman, along with taking pictures for people and landscapes! Who wouldn't love all this? Onto my boys.....

Micah is starting to walk around things more and more. As long as he is holding onto something, he will walk. He will stand alone for a few seconds, then forget that he needs to pick his feet up to walk and the poor guy just falls face forward! No bruises as of yet, but I am sure they are coming along sooner than later.



Since Scott does the weightlifting in the evening, Micah and I have had some quality along time together. One evening, when it was beautiful outside, I decided to take Micah to Grandview Park alone! We had a great time on the swings and looking at the overlook. Micah loved it since there were dogs out..... he was giggling the whole time! How does that NOT bring a smile to your face?


I was blessed enough to be able to take pictures for a family a little of a week ago! I am going to set up a blog just for my photography so I don't get it all mixed in with this one. When I get it up and running I will post a link from here, so stay tuned! I will post a few from the evening that I hope they enjoyed. Next up is SaCelia's Senior Shot tomorrow! I'm so excited, if you couldn't tell.



No comments: