Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exciting Weekend!

So this past weekend was an exciting weekend for the whole family. My parents joined us for Memorial Day Weekend.... or should I say Micah's Birthday Party Weekend? I know, I know, his birthday isn't until June 7th, but this was the best time to have his party! Saturday, first thing was first, our big boy needed a hair cut, BAD! Thankfully Kristy could work him on for us. He was such a good boy and stayed pretty still/calm for her.



The before and after pictures are posted above, she had to take a lot off, that really surprised me. As you can see he enjoyed looking at himself in all the mirrors she had around. Thankfully, she knew what she was doing because I had no clue what I wanted!


Sunday was the big day for our little guy. We had his party at Independence High School, which worked out great for everyone! We had hot dogs, chips, potato salad, fruit salad (which was amazing, Thanks Mom!) and of course CAKE!!!

As you see, Micah really enjoy the cake. He wasn't about to share it with anyone, good thing we bought a cookie cake, huh?

Luckily, he didn't get any in his hair. It mostly stayed in his mouth or around his legs. I wasn't prepared to get cake out of hair that day. All in all it was a great weekend, but how can it go bad when you have family and friends around you, right?

No comments: