Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunday Outing....

This past Sunday was a beautiful Spring day. We decided to take Micah out and to Grandview Park. Well apparently everyone in the Beckley area decided to do the same exact thing with their children. When we arrived you could barely find a parking spot. We talked it over and decided not to stay there. As we talked we tried to think of places in WV that we had not photographed yet. Scott mentioned Bluestone Dam and Sandstone Falls, so we were off, towards Hinton.


Thankfully there really wasn't anyone at the Dam so I could get some really good pictures without having to fight around people. Also, the falls really weren't that crowded either, just another jewel stuck away in WV!


While walking at the Falls I came across this really neat tree.... people have engraved their names or initials all over it. Neat huh?

On our way home I decided I had better call my Aunt and cousin so we could stop by. She would have killed me if she knew I drive right past her house without stopping, hehe. Micah had a good time watching their dog, Abby, chase the ball.


I was also able to get a few good pictures of Joy's flowers that have sprouted up already! YAY for spring.

No comments: