Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crawling, Playing, Standing..... O My!!!

So we have been a busy little family. Baseball is starting to pick up so Scott has been a busy guy with that. Games or practice every night of the week including Saturday so Micah and myself have been getting some great quality time together!


I am so happy spring has sprung, because I am in full picture taking mood! From Micah, to Scott, to Flower, Trees, and the animals, anything is a good photo opp, hehe. This past weekend it was beautiful so Micah, Bandit and I went to Joys for the day. We stayed outside the whole time and it was so nice! From grilling out, to the dogs fighting (long story) and watching Micah just look in awe over everything new he came into contract with, I was just so happy.

We took Emily and Micah for a wagon ride, which they both enjoyed (Micah more than Em). I also saw some tulips in Joy's neighbors yard, so I couldn't pass it up, I had to get some pictures, they were just beautiful. I also couldn't pass up taking some pictures of Joy's flowers.





Micah is crawling all over the place, he will go a few on all fours, but then he realizes he will go faster on his tummy, so he flops down and takes off again. He is pulling up on everything like crazy, he loves to get on his knees, and ever so often will get all the way up to his feet. I guess it won't be long and he will start to move those feet, huh? Oh please help me when he does!
Here is a picture of Micah favorite place in the house! Think he is going to take after his mom? Bless this child.

No comments: